Saturday, August 11, 2007

Ad Memorial #3:Fashionably Numb Music

Hey Guys,

Today I'm going to talk about my promotions agency, Fashionably Numb Music. FNM is in the business of promoting music whether it be through live events, PR, or other means if there are musicians I like I put FNM to work. FNM got started cause of my Involvement with WBGUFM. With Budget cuts preventing me to promote shows with WBGUFM anymore I began using my money to book concerts and in that process I decided to develop my own brand to do it with. Here is an example of the flyers from over the years.

This show in particular is interesting since I'm gonna be trying some club promotional techniques by having girls get in free. We'll see if this helps promote the show a much as I'd like. Fashionably Numb is pretty standard music promotion, press releases, handbills being passed out on the streets, flyer's, radio interviews with artists, etc. Fashionably Numb Still exist and has gotten some press.

RELATED PRESS:

Junior 'Numbs' BG

Howards Feeds BG Music Scene

No comments: